Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Fringe

Last night my husbands family & I decided to drive into Edmonton to check out a street art and theater festival called The Fringe. So, naturally I wanted to wear something a little artsy and created yet another DIY oversize T to wear with my new Romwe Galaxy tights that I am obsessed with. Arts festivals always have the most interesting crowds and I had so much fun, so I wanted to share some pictures of our evening & some of the out-of-norm things we came across! 


DIY Oversize T: Image here
Romwe Galaxy leggings: here


Me & my sister in law


My husband & his parents

 Some interesting costumes



 A tent where strangers pay 2 dollars and play truth, or dare. We didn't play, but I thought it was a pretty funny idea!

 photo katie-signature_zps5f2a40a0.png

No comments:

Post a Comment