Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Western Wear












I bought these leather cowboy boots way back in the day when I worked at Aldo and they became a little fad that I just had to have, but I haven't had much of an excuse to wear them lately. However, Stampede season complete with legit cow boys and girls is just around the corner, so what better way to fit right into my rodeo town than to throw on my old boots and this jean dress from Asos! I also love any excuse to rock red lips and I feel like an old western outfit is only complete with just that. 

This week is so busy at work, but I have one of my girl friends from back East coming to see me on Friday, so I am anxiously awaiting to take a vacation day on Friday to pick her up from the airport for shopping, supper, drinks, and a sleepover at my new house which I am so excited for her to see as well! 2 sleeps!!! Hope you're all having a good week xo

Dress: Asos // Boots: Aldo (old) // Purse: Michael Kors // Lipstick: Elf Matte Red Lip Pencil


 http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b614/blondebellezza/fe218f04-07c0-4c26-bd1d-3d8e91689a1d_zps25e05554.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment