Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Black & Gold









Dress: Forever 21 // Sandals: Forever 21 // Necklace: Nasty Gal (sold out) similar here // Sweater: (old) Le Chateau

Hey guys! When this dress came in the mail I was shocked by how short it is, but the rayon material is so light and perfect for summer over a bathing suit, or with a little somethin somethin underneath. I have been craving a horn pendant/shark tank necklace for eons, so this little guy was such a score I would wear it all err day if I could! 

SOo it's June and only starting to feel like spring here, so I am super pumped to start planning some summer vacations starting in a couple weeks with another one of my best friends coming out to see me! I have also been working on my golf game a little, so watch out for them flying balls!

Chat later xo



4 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and dress! They look great on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look darling! I love the black and gold combo
    xo Lauryn
    Ambiguously Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauryn! Black & gold is one of my fav combos too xo

      Delete