Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Very Pretty Bridesmaid Make Over



I don't know how I get so lucky to get to doll up the prettiest girls in Canada, but I do. From her brows, to those dimples I mean come oonn. Stop. She's stunning. Again, I am horrible about working my camera and forgot to do the after once her hair was down (which is so long, thick, and just stunning) but you get the picture. The bride for this party was all about keeping the make up very natural looking which is easy to do when you have gals this pretty to work on, so even though it sounds like a lot of products we just used a little of each to get this natural look and highlight her awesome features like dem brows!

To Glam her up I used:

Tarte Maracuja Oil to hydrate

Hourglass Primer

Covergirl Concealer stick in deep for contour
Covergirl highlighting concealer in light to highlight

Make Up Forever HD  for foundation : blended with a It Cosmetics dual ended brush

Lancome Eclat Miracle highlighter

Anastasia contour kit: yellow under eyes and taupe under cheekbones to set the concealers

Stila Custom color blush in Sheer Pink


Stila in the light palette for eyeshadow

L'Oreal gel liner to line the upper lashes & L'Oreal Smoldering eye pencil in brown for the waterline

Tarte Aqualillies eyeshadow to fill in her brows 

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara Anastasia Waterproof topcoat mascara

NYC taupe liner to contour her lips &  NYX Plump it up lip pluming lipgloss in Lisa

Make up forever 02 setting spray





 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and natural! And I agree, the dimples! I wish everyday I had them!

    meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete